[3830] IOTA OG5A(OH5TS) SO24CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kari.korhonen@kymp.net
Subject: [3830] IOTA OG5A(OH5TS) SO24CW HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 06:15:18 -0700
                    IOTA Contest

Call: OG5A
Operator(s): OH5TS
Station: OG5A

Class: SO24CW HP
QTH: Kuorsalo, EU140
Operating Time (hrs): 18,5

   80:   142      21
   40:   164      23
   20:   490      43
   15:   388      48
   10:   267      23
Total:  1451     158      0        0  Total Score = 1,290,702

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Luckily this was not a serious attempt at all since the old contest enemy aurora
just sowed his strength. Bands started to sound weird on Saturday evening and
soon 10, 15 and even 20 were almost closed. 40 and 80 had only European opening
so I thought rather to sleep than struggle there. Sunday was very poor to DX but
10 m was open to Central Europe and I spent much time there. My planned antenna
work this summer didn't get much accomplished due to the hot temperatures so I
had only one direction in use and had to turn the tower just back and forth.
I used the call of the local Radio Club, which celebrates the 50th anniversary
this year. All qsl's go via OH5AD. Details at qrz.com. It was some fun for
sure. Tnx to all who worked me though I struggled with my new K3 knobs a lot.
73 de Kari