[3830] IOTA 9A/S56A SO12CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IOTA 9A/S56A SO12CW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 13:34:35 -0700
                    IOTA Contest

Call: 9A/S56A
Operator(s): S56A
Station: 9A/S56A

Class: SO12CW LP
QTH: CI-118 Sv.Nikola
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:   56       11
   40:  103       23
   20:  224       40
   15:   67       24
   10:   29       10
Total:  479      108      41       9  Total Score = 443,664

Club:

Comments:

My score is inflated with 41 SSB QSO I made during 1 hour pause on Sunday
morning giving EU-110 mult to some phone operators.  I thought condx were poor
with a lot of Sun noise just to discover 2 hours before the end of IOTA that my
USB COM adapter is causing S5+ junk on 15 m and other bands.  41,2 m long Windom
fed at 12,73 m worked fine over my home poor ground but drifted away over sea
water.  1 m of attached wire permitted proper TS-480 tuner operation.  15 m of
RG-58 also smoothed SWR.  Dull it isn't in contests!
Thanks to 9A2RD and Valamar Fortuna hotel for free access and electricity.

73 de Mario, S56A