[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 05:38:26 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Aug 5

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0      0
   80:   8      6
   40:  15     11
   20:  15      7
   15:   4      4
   10:
-------------------
Total:  42     27  Total Score = 1,134

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W*, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, inverted vee.  *I had been driving the
amplifier on an NTS net prior to NS and forgot to increase the power for the
first 17 minutes.  So, for that part, I was running only about 30W output.
Should have figured it out when DANWA said I was only 339 on 15M before the
Ladder event started.  Oh, well.  Maybe the full 100W power next time.  Thanks
to KU8E for helping me and my son get the zepp back up Sunday after it blew
down in a storm in May and for putting back up one end of my 40M dipole after a
rope broke and it fell last week.  Bands, in retrospect, seemed pretty good last
night.  80M was noisy from thunderstorms in the area.  Thanks for all QSOs.
Hope to work many of you on many bands in NAQP CW on Saturday as W4AN.  Will
try to be in the NAQP practice session 0230Z tonight using my own call from
home.  Will be guest op at WW4LL on Saturday.  Good luck to all.  73, John,
K4BAI.