[3830] NAQP CW NX5M Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW NX5M Single Op QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 22:16:08 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: NX5M
Operator(s): NX5M
Station: NX5M

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 2

  160:   2      1
   80:  13      7
   40:  16     14
   20:  12     11
   15:   2      2
   10:   5      5
-------------------
Total:  50     40  Total Score = 2,000

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Was out of town most of the day but managed a little time on the air here and
there.
Operated from my small station in town with wires.  Not much fun this way but
no time to get to the real station.  Sorry I was so weak on 160 (for the two of
you that heard me) but not much can be expected from tuning up an 80m dipole
that is only 20 feet above ground at best...and on top of that....QRP.
Promise to be louder for SSB from the real station!!