[3830] NAQP CW KC0W/M Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KC0W/M Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 00:04:05 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: KC0W/M
Operator(s): KC0W
Station: KC0W/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: North Dakota
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:  84
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  79     1  Total Score = 1

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Pesky electrical noise in the mobile reared it's ugly head a few days ago & was
VERY much present in the 'test as well. Sorry for all the fills & repeats I
needed but I just could not hear a damn thing with S9+ noise being generated
from somewhere in the mobile. Will have to explore just what the deal is with
it.

 As always, glad to hand out the North Dakota mult to the
deserving............Nice to be called by two Hawaiian stations as well as
several from the Caribbean as well.

 My big contesting/DXing stations construction is progressing VERY nicely. This
will be one hell of a station for other Amateurs to come here to ND and use 100%
FREE OF CHARGE. See my bio on QRZ.com for the skinny on just what I'm
constructing here.

 Made a few Q's after 0600Z...........Whoops!!! Thanks to KI0I for telling me
the 'test had ended 5 minuted earlier. Again, WHOOPS!!!!

 As always, did not log anything in the mobile but just counted up the total
number of Q's I made.

 Best from North Dakota,

 Tom KC0W