[3830] NAQP CW WC7Q Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW WC7Q Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 07:57:52 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: WC7Q
Operator(s): WC7Q
Station: WC7Q

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   13     5
   80:   54    20
   40:  109    35
   20:  109    38
   15:   58    24
   10:   12     5
-------------------
Total:  354   127  Total Score = 45,666

Club:

Team: Wire Nuts

Comments:

Mostly search and pounce with a few good runs. Noisy bands but was able to work
them all. Three ops made contacts on all bands so pleased with that.

The sun came out mid afternoon and in the Seattle area, you take it when you
can get it so took a break and laid out on the deck for a while.

Thanks to all who took pity on me and gave me a contact, hi hi.

Sam WC7Q