[3830] EUHF Champ I4DZ(IK2QEI) Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, stefano.brioschi@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] EUHF Champ I4DZ(IK2QEI) Mixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 01:42:41 -0700
                    European HF Championship

Call: I4DZ
Operator(s): IK2QEI
Station: IR4M

Class: Mixed HP
QTH: Mte Codruzzo
Operating Time (hrs): 12.00
Radios: SO2R

  160:  106     25     45
   80:  144     19     52
   40:  199     46     54
   20:  164    134     61
   15:  168    120     62
   10:   74     79     53
---------------------------
Total:  423    855    327  Total Score = 417,579

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Thanks to Fulvio IK4MGP and Francesco IK4HVR to let me use IR4M shack, thanks
also to Giancarlo I4DZ. Good Es start on 10 and 15, after we have an hour of
thunderstorm with heavy qrn but for 16z sun come back and noise went away. Hard
to find a good frequency on 40m, 160m was very good but I need more time there.
EUHFC is alwasy a good one, with a lot of partecipants and perfect organization
made by SCC (thanks). 73, Stefano IK2QEI