[3830] NAQP CW W3DYA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w3dya@juno.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W3DYA Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 14:47:36 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: W3DYA
Operator(s): W3DYA
Station: W3DYA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Mobile
Operating Time (hrs): 25

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:   96     0
   20: 1011     0
   15:   24     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1131   185  Total Score = 642,875

Club:

Team:

Comments:

A Family event changed my plans to be mobile in Texas so I operated mostly on
the interstates in 64 counties from TX to NJ, about 1500 miles.  I always
thought about operating in multiple states, and it was busy and fun! <P>
As you can see from the summary, most of my time was spent on 20M, with very
little time to move to 40M before leaving a county.<P>
15M activity was limited mostly to N6MU contacts moving me from 20M on
Saturday, but the band was open to other areas most of the afternoon.  Sunday I
heard nothing on 15M. <P>
Thanks to the mobiles who took the time to find me, as I had very little time
to S&P.  And thanks to the fixed stations for hanging around, it would have
been pretty boring without them. <P>
And DX signals were pretty good,too.  Almost 20% of my contacts were outside
the U.S. I will be mailing confirmations to DX stations working toward USA-CA
as usual. <P>
Since this is a county hunting activity as well as a "QSO Party," I guess I
should mention that I got ten new counties for 3rd time, with one a last county
in AL. <P>
In spite of the last minute change in my plans, it was a very enjoyable contest
- great bunch of CW ops! <P>
73, Norm, W3DYA