[3830] ARRL UHF WA6ZTY Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa6zty@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL UHF WA6ZTY Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 08:07:59 -0700
                    ARRL UHF Contest

Call: WA6ZTY
Operator(s): WA6ZTY, WD6CMU
Station: WA6ZTY

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: cm98
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  222:  17      6
  432:  29     10
  903:  14      5
  1.2:  12      4
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  72     25  Total Score = 7,350

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Operated portable from a 6000' fire lookout in the Sierra's.  It's 1400' lower
than last years site, but has a much better view, we doubled last years score!
Doing a hilltop expedition is a major effort, antennas, food, masts, generator,
food, tables, chairs, food, shade tent, 15 miles of gravel roads, not to mention
setting up camp.  Even though our score doubled,I would have hoped to work more
stations considering the effort expended!