[3830] WAE CW M6W(G3WW) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dez.zc4dw@virgin.net
Subject: [3830] WAE CW M6W(G3WW) Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 13:25:42 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: M6W
Operator(s): G3WW
Station: G4EHT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IO92
Operating Time (hrs): 36

   80:   25     0  14 x 4
   40:  101    96  36 x 3
   20:  163   113  45 x 2
   15:  103    18  38 x 2
   10:   15    10  11 x 2
-------------------------
Total:  407   237     352  Total Score = 225,984

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

Strategy compromised somewhat having to fit my 36 hrs into the first 40 hrs. Had
to QRT Sunday evening for the 100 mile drive back home for work the next
morning. Consequently missed out on those frantic last few hours when DX look
to offload their surplus QTCs.

Condx seemed odd, 10, 15 and 20 all threatened to open well but never really
quite made it.

Great fun though, and the QTC element still make this my favourite contest.

Thanks to my OM (G4EHT) for the use of his modest station.

100w & HF-9V