[3830] WAE CW ES5RR(ES2RR) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, toivo.hallikivi@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW ES5RR(ES2RR) Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 04:23:43 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: ES5RR
Operator(s): ES2RR
Station: ES5TV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Jogeva
Operating Time (hrs): 35:04
Radios: SO2R

   80:   58    19    31
   40:  292   256    73
   20:  645   597    83
   15:  261   329    76
   10:   40    36    21
-------------------------
Total: 1296  1237   703  Total Score = 1,780,699

Club:

Comments:

It was the first time I entered WAE more or less seriously. Paid too much
attention to QSO count and neglected the QTC's and that shows in the final
result. I've never been a big fan of begging for the QTC's but I must admit
that by the end of the contest I was getting more comfortable with the QTC
traffic and even started to like it a little bit :-)

Perhaps I'll get a chance to try again next year with a better preparation and
improved strategy.

Thanks to all for the QSO's!

73 Toivo, ES5RR