[3830] NAQP SSB WA6KEK Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ac.ewing@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB WA6KEK Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 23:38:30 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: WA6KEK
Operator(s): WA6KEK
Station: WA6KEK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Temecula
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:    8     3
   40:   53    18
   20:  125    40
   15:   30    20
   10:
-------------------
Total:  216    81  Total Score = 17,496

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #2

Comments:

15 was good most of the daylight hours. Never heard anything on 10. 20 was very
crowded and it was difficult to find a frequency to run at times. I think I
waited too long to work 40m. When I got on 40, I did not get much East of the
Rockies and lost a lot of mult opportunities. Playing 80m late for mults was a
lot of fun. I was pleased to see my 43' vertical wire with a 80m coil (tuner at
the base) work as far as TX. Thanks for having me SCCC and NAQP! Special thanks
to my Elmer, N6WIN!