[3830] NAQP SSB NX6T(@W6HCD) M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6ki73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB NX6T(@W6HCD) M/2 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 01:18:33 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: NX6T
Operator(s): N6KI, K6KAL, AF6WF, K6GO, N6OHS, WQ6X, NN6X
Station: W6HCD

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:    1     1
   80:   51    13
   40:  177    41
   20:  476    57
   15:  213    42
   10:    0     0
Total:  908   154  Total Score = 141,218

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Just a fun get together and more training for newbie contest Ops.
Was a bit disappointed that 10 never opened and although we had 2 great
antennas on 40 ( 2 Two Element Yagis - with one at 70 ft ) we never could get
any great runs to sustain. 80 was like pulling hen's teeth and 160 was MIA.
Some nice DX contacts to break up some of the boredom.