[3830] CWOpen K5OT(@K5TR) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWOpen K5OT(@K5TR) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 06:59:16 -0700
                    CWops CW Open - 1200Z-1559Z

Call: K5OT
Operator(s): K5OT
Station: K5TR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:    4     3
   40:   91    86
   20:  118    59
   15:  105    36
   10:
-------------------
Total:  318   184  Total Score = 58,144

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I maintained a pretty steady pace in this first CWOP segment, although the rate
really dropped off near the end.  QSO hours of 83/90/82/63.  I used
TR-Log(classic) and was able to get the basic QSO information over to TR4W to
evaluate the mults.  It didn't like the QSO numbers in that move, so I've got
some more work to do before it creates the Cabrillo log correctly.  The above
breakdown seems pretty close.

Equipment:
 K3 & TS-850S (other K3 is in the shop for a routine oil change)
 2 x AL-1500

Thanks to George K5TR for the station access - and to Marv N5AW for organizing
the local activity.  Marv did a great job outlining the steps to setup TR4W for
this new test.

73,
Larry K5OT