[3830] NAQP SSB W9RE Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9re@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W9RE Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 10:03:47 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   31    22
   80:  172    47
   40:  321    54
   20:  310    46
   15:   60    19
   10:    4     2
-------------------
Total:  898   190  Total Score = 169,670

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: Ad Hoc Contest Group

Comments:

Normally you don't run out of stations to work but this time it happened.  3
things made this one kind of slow: The CW Ops events, bad QRN on the low bands
and bad band conditions skip wise (can't remember loud Europeans on 15 and no
US stations).  We can only remedy one of these and sure hope we do.  I think
separating the NAQP SSB and the CW Ops events will help both events.

Let's not let this good contest slip to the point of the SSB Sprint event.  It
can be a catch 22-not so much fun once then the next time stations may op not
to participate.

Speaking of the SSB Sprint next month we are trying to bring some life back to
that event.  Please help us to promote and encourage participation.