[3830] NAQP SSB K6AAX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K6AAX Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 10:40:04 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: K6AAX
Operator(s): K6AAX
Station: K6AAX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:   37     9
   40:  118    32
   20:  392    55
   15:   72    27
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  620   124  Total Score = 76,880

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team 1

Comments:

Clayton, CA is a great place to live in the SF Bay Area; however, I am height
restricted to 40ft with no towers allowed or large yagis beyond 15ft on either
side of the boom allowed.  Added the restriction of low power, you get the
point.

Highlight:  On 20M, Thailand actually answered my 100 watt CQ longpath at about
0230z.  It did not matter for this contest, but this was a 1st for this QTH.

Thanks for the contacts and congratulations to all those that participated!

73 de K6AAX
Pat