[3830] SARTG IQ1RY M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ik1hxn@virgilio.it
Subject: [3830] SARTG IQ1RY M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 15:05:07 -0700
                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest

Call: IQ1RY
Operator(s): IK1HXN, IW1AYD
Station: IQ1RY

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Bra (CN)
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:   88    865    33
   40:  253   2920    61
   20:  590   7395    91
   15:  434   5580    86
   10:   66    660    26
--------------------------
Total: 1431  17420   297  Total Score = 5,173,740

Club:

Comments:

A great summer weekend the last one, really hot in almost two ways.
It was hot really hot, by the WX and much more by the SARTG Contest.
The WX, we mean that this last was a classic Italian summer weekend, hot, and
we went through this playing a really hot SART RTTY contest.
Our souls went warmed since the start of the SARTG and the WX increasingly
stressed us and ours toys to an extreme high level of real temperature.

Our environment this time went up for Multi Single operations and we enjoyed a
lot of the whole Contest, from the beginning to the late second of the third
round.
The formula, alternating operations and stops periods,  was really appreciated
by the operators that could get a rest from the tiring hot WX.
Restarting the whole thing after a stop periods was great and make the things
more funny, we enjoyed every single contacts.
In other words the whole timing sounded like to have tree short contest, one
near each other, but with some changes as for different contest.

The whole numbers tell us that there was a high level of activity from NA and
several great signal from far East and JA; EU was proceeding by itself with a
lot on contact with DL.
We have had several blasts with long path propagation and East West QSOâ??s
slotted one by one several times.
Excellent opening on Sunday morning on 28MHz.

The equipment, ICOM radio 7600 and 756proIII â?" ACOM and RAKE PA, performed as
usual very well together with N1MM and the seamless integration of the two
different transceivers with the same stylized macro interface.
N1MM by itself performed very well giving use untiring time and we enjoyed a
lot having it under our hands as usual.

Now the Italian summer is proceeding with the hottest days of this year.
Unfortunately the 2011 SARTG operations time is gone but we have still the post
contest tasks to be completed.
Each time we look at the log we remember our friends out there and we enjoy
quite again as for any contact we have made, multiplier or not, easy or hard
and gained with patience from each side.
Again thanks to all and CU U all on the next SARTG Contest.

73 de IQ1RY
IK1HXN Mario & IW1AYD Salvo.