[3830] SARTG NO2T SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SARTG NO2T SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 16:25:29 -0700
                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest

Call: NO2T
Operator(s): NO2T
Station: NO2T

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: New Jersey
Operating Time (hrs): 21

   80:
   40:  117  1340    42
   20:  217  2845    60
   15:  209  2900    54
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  543  7065   156  Total Score = 1,105,260

Club: OMARC (ocean Monmouth ARC)

Comments:

I operated from a club station belonging the Ocean Monmouth Amateur Radio club
(OMARC). I provided the radio, computers etc. Used their antennas. The antennas
were not as good as mine (at home). Could not rotate them to point to the
Pacific or main section of the US and Canada, as well as South America.

 This was a serious handicap. The power output was also limited (no 220 volt
AC power). Therefor my power amplifier was unusable. Despite these handicaps
had a wonderful time. Was able to work all of Europe and most of Africa. Was
even able to work several Japanese stations and Hawaii long path. That is,
almost three quarters around the planet.

I want to thank all of you who worked me. Without you it wouldn't be as much
fun
73 de

I used my Flex Radio Systems Flex-3000. It worked very well thruout the event.
It got quite hot but still worked perfectly.

As to where I finished--- High but not high enough. I'm sure that at least one
beat me. We will find out as time goes by.

The important thing is that I had fun. It was very nice to contact many
stations that  worked in the past.

Missed not working more stations in the middle east as well as Australia  and
New Zealand. This lack, impinged on the final score.