[3830] SARTG AJ4FM SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SARTG AJ4FM SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 09:44:33 -0700
                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest

Call: AJ4FM
Operator(s): AJ4FM
Station: AJ4FM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Rustburg, VA
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

   80:   0     0     0
   40:   2    20     3
   20:  62   715    37
   15:   0     0     0
   10:   0     0     0
------------------------
Total:  64   735    40  Total Score = 29,400

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

1st Contest outting for the finally completed new antenna installation. Using a
Ten Tec Omni 6+. Titan amp and ground mounted Butternut HF-9V Vertical with 20
33 foot buried radials. My height is 1020 feet ASL with a HAAT of 406 feet. It
is also near the top of Candlers Mt, so all of that helps. Wished I could have
spent more time, but had other commitments on Saturday and Sunday. Fun time and
TNX to SARTG for putting this one on. Having lived in SM land, it makes it even
more fun.

Cheers....David, AJ4FM