[3830] OhQP KV8Q Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kv8q@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] OhQP KV8Q Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 08:37:06 -0700
                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: KV8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: KV8Q

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FRAN
Operating Time (hrs): 12
Radios: SO2R

   80:  131
   40:  237
   20:   41
   15:    5
   10:    0
--------------------
Total:  414     0  CW Mults = 107  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 88,596

Club: Delaware Amateur Radio Association

Comments:

Conditions were quite different than last year.  80 meters was a bust this year
for the first seven hours.  It appears to be open but there was nobody there.
40 meters was open to Ohio for almost the entire contest.  What a change that
was!!!  20 was open but not that many stations there to be worked.  15 appeared
to be open but very few stations on that band at all.  Heard quite a few OH
stations there but very few of them actually heard me.  10 was open to SA but
couldn't entice any of them into an OhQP QSO.  Anyway, conditions were good and
all bands were pretty quiet.  I'm sure the hurricane kept some East Coast
stations off of the air also. That's all part of the game - adjust as
necessary.  I adjusted.  Time will tell if it was a good or a bad adjustment.

Once again, we had a bunch of mobiles running around the state.  Here are the
total Q's I managed with them:
W9MSE - 24
K8MR - 15
W1NN - 12
K8RYU - 8
WB8JUI - 7
AE8M - 6
N9FN - 3
Thanks to each of them for continuing to make this event what it is - enjoyable
and fun.
Thanks for all of the QSO's and I'll look for you all once again next year.