[3830] KsQP K4BAI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] KsQP K4BAI Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 13:33:53 -0700
                    Kansas QSO Party

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 8:19

   80:    1      1      0
   40:   23      8      0
   20:   48     70      0
   15:    0      0      0
   10:    0      0      0
    6:    0      0      0
    2:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:   72     79      0  Mults = 65  Total Score = 24,510

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1KW, TH6DXX, zepp, dipole, inverted vee.  Thanks for all
QSOs.  Can any one tell me how to QSL K0F/M?  If all new counties are confirmed
from this QP, I will need only three in KS:  HOG, HPR, and JAC.  Thanks for all
QSOs, especially the mobiles.  Score includes 200 bonus points for QSOs with
K0A and KS0KS.  Congrats on the Sesquicentennial of KS and see you all next
year.  I can spell KANSAS and SUNFLOWER with single letter suffixes without any
duplication.  Lots of fun, but, truthfully, I like calls that don't appear to be
so much alike.  Much easier for the check list in my head.  73, John, K4BAI.