[3830] All Asian SSB K2CYE SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mmoran1027@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] All Asian SSB K2CYE SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 18:48:36 -0700
                    All Asian DX Contest, SSB

Call: K2CYE
Operator(s): K2CYE
Station: K2CYE

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: ENY
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

   80:
   40:
   20:   2      1
   15:  93     48
   10:
-------------------
Total:  95     49  Total Score = 4,361

Club: Hudson Valley Contesters & DXers

Comments:

Friday night the band(15M) was great. I had a great run for the first hour and
worked 80+ stations within the first two hours. On Saturday I was able to
operate for about an hour and a half and it seemed as though I worked every
Asian station in the contest! It was nice hearing all the JA's loud and clear
on 15 and receiving great signal reports back. It's nice to have a Kilowatt and
an Optibeam At 85 ft.! Let the contesting season begin!

73,
Mike K2CYE