[3830] Rus RTTY VA2UP SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Rus RTTY VA2UP SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 19:21:14 -0700
                    Russian RTTY WW Contest

Call: VA2UP
Operator(s): VA2UP
Station: VA2UP

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Lasalle
Operating Time (hrs): 15
Radios: SO2R

   80:   21   140     7
   40:  199  1505    36
   20:  363  2965    71
   15:   97   885    49
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  680  5495   163  Total Score = 895,685

Club: Contest Group du Quebec

Comments:

Was testing the station after a few changes this week. Had my share of problems
loosing one amp in the early stages of the contest and the 100 watts didn't
seem to cut it in this weekend's conditions very unsteady uphere. The great
SO2R start of friday evening turned into the mediocre SO1 1/2R continuation of
saturday. Nonetheless I had fun altho I would much prefer not to have to fix
the amp...again! but hey it's all part of the game!
Thanks for the Qs and see you all soon.
73, Fabi va2up