[3830] CoQP W2UP SOCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w2up@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CoQP W2UP SOCW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 06:10:42 -0700
                    Colorado QSO Party

Call: W2UP
Operator(s): W2UP
Station: W2UP

Class: SOCW LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:   72
   20:   69
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
----------------------------
Total:  141     0       0  CW Mults = 53  Ph Mults = 0  Dig Mults = 0  Total
Score = 30,672

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

First time on the air this summer since the S. Sudan operation.  Just played
around as time permitted throughout the day.  It was our first coolish day
since June and with the crystal clear blue sky, I couldn't resist biking for 3
hours Sat morning (this IS Colorado, after all.)

Despite running low power, I felt like an alligator, due to a very high noise
level in my urban condo QTH (K3 to balcony dipole).  Couldn't copy a few
callers.
Had one guy say "pse SSB."  I said "sri no ssb," then he said "pretty pse."
Another guy called me all excited, thinking I was in Cuba (signing W2UP/CO).
Was a pleasant surprise to have one EU call me in the afternoon on 20.