[3830] NCCC Sprint N6TV LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6tv@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N6TV LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 20:15:33 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Sep 9

Call: N6TV
Operator(s): N6TV
Station: N6TV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   0      0
   80:   9      5
   40:  32     21
   20:  22     17
   15:   5      4
   10:
-------------------
Total:  68     47  Total Score = 3,196

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

UPS delivered my newly-repaired Array Solutions BPF-6 bandpass filter exactly 30
minutes before the start of the contest.  It sure was nice to have it back in
line where it belongs.  Thanks to WX0B for the prompt service!

It was great to work KL8C on two bands!

Everything kind of clicked for me for a change.  I'm finally getting more used
to using Win-Test in this contest, thanks to some custom macros.  GL to all in
the "real" Sprint on Saturday.

Rig:  Elecraft K3 (2)
Ant:  5 el 15, 5 el 20, 3 el 40, 1 el 80 dipole
Software:  Win-Test 4.9.0-dev
SO2R box:  microHAM MK2R+

73,
Bob, N6TV