[3830] NCCC Sprint K0AD LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K0AD LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 20:19:34 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Sep 9

Call: K0AD
Operator(s): K0AD
Station: K0AD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   2      2
   80:  16     11
   40:  15     15
   20:  17     11
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  50     39  Total Score = 1,950

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

A good night but 15M is REALLY frustrating up here in the Northland.  At 0229, I
got a 599 and 579 from CA but once NS started, I could not win a jump ball there
for 1:30.  Finally gave up and went to 20 M.

Fortunately, 80M was hot and some nice sigs on 160.  I don't understand why
people don't SPREAD OUT on 160.  Seems like everyone is beating each other up
between 13 and 15.

Looking forward to the NA Sprint this Saturday.  Hope to seen a lot of you on 3
bands (and not on 15!).

73,

Al, K0AD