[3830] NCCC Sprint WD0T(@KD0S) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint WD0T(@KD0S) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 20:35:37 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Sep 9

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: KD0S

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0      0
   80:   9      8
   40:  18     16
   20:  22     12
   15:   0      0
   10:
-------------------
Total:  49     36  Total Score = 1,764

Club:

Comments:

Checked log afterwards and discovered I had 4 Q's in a row on 40m same freq, so
had to delete 2 Q's and 1 mult, OUCH!!  Oh well, it happens..

Got off to a slow start, in fact my 5 minute breakdowns: 7,7,8,7,10,10..
definately enjoyed the last two 5 minutes on 40 and 80m..

Started on 20m, checked 15m but only VERY weak stations out west, no way to get
in.. and then slow on 20m, bounced VFO's between 20 and 40 for Q's.. Seemed 40
and 80 were much better than 20m was, got beat a LOT on 20, but some on the
other bands as well.

Apologize to Gator N5RZ, who I thought was K6SRZ, and then I also called him
out of sequence on a second band.. just a poor nite operating for me!

Great to work Rick, KL8C as ART on 20 and 40m!  Also, to BEER, N6ZFO!! about
rolled out of my chair laughing, Bill! Didn't work too many others with
different names.

Nice to work the NA crowd, N6TV Bob, who was smokin! , N2IC Steve, N2NT Andy,
and others, will work on Saturday hopefully!

73 Thanks again for a great Thursday, God Bless! Todd WD0T