[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 20:39:39 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Sep 9

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Austin, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   3      3
   80:   8      7
   40:  23     14
   20:  10      7
   15:   9      3
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  53     34  Total Score = 1,802

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Strange night. 15 was very wide open to the very west coast. Heard WD0T in
there,and others in the midwest, before the bell rang, but not after.

20 meters was weird. It seemed open, but I just could not get anything going.
Ten contacts is my all-time low for a long time on that band.

40 meters was great, as was 80. On 160, I might have made my record best. And I
beat out K9BGL to K0UK. Now, that's almost unbelievable. It shocked me.

Three banders with W7OM, W6SX, and K9BGL, who must have given me some sort of
trophy contact after I beat him to K0UK. We started exactly one second before
the final bell rang, and went long, as both of us needed several repeats on the
numbers.

I removed out one contact from the final log, with K0EU, after it was clear
that he worked another station.

Five minute segments: 8, 9, 9, 8, 10, and 9.

Nice to hear several of the NA Sprint crowd warming up.

Thanks for the great action and 3830 support.

Jim N3BB