[3830] ArQP WB0TEV Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ArQP WB0TEV Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 18:59:29 -0700
                    Arkansas QSO Party

Call: WB0TEV
Operator(s): WB0TEV
Station: WB0TEV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NTX
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:   16     3
   20:
   15:
   10:
    2:
--------------------
Total:   16     3  Mults = 15  Total Score = 1,029

Club: North Texas Contest Club

Comments:

Not a serious effort here, just made some QSOs as I wandered in and out of the
shack today.
Being in Texas, 40m was the only band usable.  Unfortunately the way the rules
read, Arkansas counties do NOT count as multipliers for stations within
Arkansas, so there is little  incentive for the mobiles (or fixed stations for
that matter) to spend much time on 40m when 20 will be more productive.  Thus
stations in Texas like me don't get much action from this QSO party.  Ironic,
since I believe all of the major mobiles running around Arkansas today were
from out of state, mostly from Texas! (NO5W/M, W3DYA/M, K5END/M & N4CD/m with
W4SIG/M from Tennessee.)

73,
Victor WB0TEV