[3830] WAE SSB LR9D(LU9ESD) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lu9esd@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB LR9D(LU9ESD) Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 07:24:28 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: LR9D
Operator(s): LU9ESD
Station: LU9ESD

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Bahia Blanca, BA
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:
   40:  267   267   129
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  267   267   129  Total Score = 68,886

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

My first WAE test. I agree... this is a very funny contest.

Unluckily, I'm not able to mount my tribander, so, just for fun, I spend few
hours on 40 meters. Vy poor conditions. 460 QSO in All Asian, 267 in this.
First night terrible QRN, second night big QSB and extremely weak signals.

My apologize for the many call and repeats, I do the best that I can!
I hear many stations calling, but I'm not able to catch him!

73's Manu. LU9ESD / LR9D