[3830] WAE SSB PY2SEX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB PY2SEX Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 17:07:10 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: PY2SEX
Operator(s): PY2SEX
Station: PY2SEX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CAMPINAS
Operating Time (hrs): 26

   80:    2     0     1
   40:  222   236    36
   20:  188   151    34
   15:  206   237    31
   10:   12     0     8
-------------------------
Total:  630   624   258  Total Score = 323,532

Club: Rio DX Group

Comments:

Well, not too much time available this time, but as always was funny! First time
using Win-test on WAE and it was easy.

Terrible start on 40m suffering a lot and worse on 15m, I forgot to put the
clock alarm on Saturday morning and lost the morning opening for EU on 15m, no
QRM but no QSO either. hi hi hi.. My kidney stones remembers me to drink more
water and beer but wasn't enough, I'm still with a catheter and wait for the
surgery, this stones are killing me :/ I had to work on Sunday and was tuff
working from home and do the contest at same time. Lovely opening on 20m make
me happy since 20m is terrible for me, I loved that. Well, log is uploaded to
LoTW, also updated on my home page and I will upload my statistics asap.
Thank you all for repeat numbers and tried to get QTCs :)
See you on CQWW RTTY...

RIG: YAESU FT-950
Ant. 2 el. for 40m (From PP5UA) ; wire for 80m (very poor, is amazing how I
could contact RU1A and RL3A); 7el for 10x15x20m (From PP5UA).

73

Alex, PY2SEX
http://www.py2sex.com
Skype: py2sex
http://www.facebook.com/py2sex
http://twitter.com/py2sex
MSN: py2sex@live.com

Software: Win-test 4.8
PC: Pentium IV, 2Gb Ram, win 7 Ultimate..