[3830] SAC CW PY2ZXU(SM0CXU) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, thomascarl@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SAC CW PY2ZXU(SM0CXU) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 05:40:18 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: PY2ZXU
Operator(s): SM0CXU
Station: PY2DM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Biritiba Ussu
Operating Time (hrs): 18

   80:   40    19
   40:  118    36
   20:  103    32
   15:  146    35
   10:  107    32
-------------------
Total:  514   154  Total Score = 127,820

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Thanks again Mamiro, PY2DM!!!! Hi bands nicely open and 80m very good at
Scandinavian sunset. I had quite even spread of QSO and Mult! Heard SA8C strong
on 80m but I was obviously too weak... sorry about that. Anders, SM6CNN thanks
for last QSO on 80m, late after your sunrize!!
Great contest this year, hope condx will hold at SSB as well.
The OH-SM competition is a Finnish victory here in Brasil, Ville PY2ZEA (OH2MM)
probably passed me when 40m opened, great job Ville! Majority of stations worked
were from Finland, so Sweden will probably not win this year.
Still winter here nights quite cold, down to +10C. Thanks for all QSOs
Thomas PY2ZXU, SM0CXU