[3830] SAC CW ON5KQ SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SAC CW ON5KQ SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 05:49:46 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: ON5KQ
Operator(s): ON5KQ
Station: ON5KQ

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: jo10os
Operating Time (hrs): 6

   80:    0     0
   40:  211    41
   20:    0     0
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  211    41  Total Score = 8,651

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Made my own category = SBSO 40m non scandinatia, because no other antenna
available...hi

Tried my best at Saturday afternoon during daylight from west part of Belgium.
Worked from home not from my contest place, but find that my 8ele circle
vertical array in the garden is almost equally well as the 4square on the large
steel roof.

almost no operation after dinner time
only very casual S&P on sunday with 100wtts - less than 20qso...

regards,
Ulli, ON5KQ