[3830] SAC CW 8S4S(SM6U) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sm6u@sk6aw.net
Subject: [3830] SAC CW 8S4S(SM6U) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 11:27:15 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: 8S4S
Operator(s): SM6U
Station: 8S4S

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: JP80CH, Garpenberg
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   29    10
   40:  158    29
   20:  187    29
   15:   54    21
   10:    7     5
-------------------
Total:  435    94  Total Score = 85,728

Club: SK6AW

Comments:

First of all: My apologies for being a bit "deaf". I worked this contest with
great assistance from my good friend "CwGet", just to share the SM4 multiplier
and help with the scandinavian battle (will that put me in the "ASSISTED"
class? hi hi)

Homebrew remote setup and about 300w into dipoles only. Was QRV about 10
hours.

73 and thanks to everyone who heard my QRP sigs and had patience enough to work
me!
 SM6U/Rick - SSB Operator :-)