[3830] SAC CW LN3Z(LA6YEA) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, la6yea@yahoo.no
Subject: [3830] SAC CW LN3Z(LA6YEA) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 13:35:02 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: LN3Z
Operator(s): LA6YEA
Station: LA3Z

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: JO48XX
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:  292    35
   40:  409    46
   20:  563    55
   15:  395    57
   10:  119    34
-------------------
Total: 1778   227  Total Score = 936,375

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

Finally some high band condx, and worked some JA/NA stations on 10m early
saturday. Aurora struck over night, and the more "normal" contest enviroment
was back to basic... :)A lot fun when the sunspots worked as we all hope for -
at least for some hours in the start of the contest.
Well, preparations not the best here, due to lack of time lately, and very busy
at work. Started up the gear half an hour before contest, and the hardware
worked perfectly - lucky me.... Just the head of the operator not quite ready
:))

Congrats Rag LN5O and Bjorn LN8W with nice scores. A few well known LA calls
heard, and very pleased to hear some new LA calls doing high serial numbers.
Wow !! congrats to them as well.  Next time I will do a serious effort MUST
have SO2R going here as well - since the duelling cq feature in such a setup
must make the slow hours less slow. Multi operation will be our main focus
here, but SOAB and SO2R also a lot of fun.

Not quite decided if I'm going for the SSB SAC yet, but most like will do.
Thanks to everybody for a nice weekend.
73 LA6YEA