[3830] Salmon Run K6CSL SOMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6csl@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] Salmon Run K6CSL SOMixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 17:46:31 -0700
                    Washington State Salmon Run

Call: K6CSL
Operator(s): K6CSL
Station: K6CSL

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: CA-SJV
Operating Time (hrs): 7:00

  160:    0      0      0
   80:    0      0      0
   40:    2      6      0
   20:   29      6      0
   15:    0      0      0
   10:    0      0      0
    6:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:   31     12      0  Mults = 13  Total Score = 2,924

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This is a station best for the Salmon Run.It includes two 500pt bonuses for both
phone and CW contacts with W7DX. I also spent 4 hours in NA Sprint-SSB and
acrtivity in Scandanavian Activity Contest and some time in CT and SC QSO
Parties. I'm looking forward to TX QP next weekend and CQP the following
weekend, which will a full effort for Stanislaus County. I still haven't
decided whether to run CW, Phone or mixed mode. Maybe some experienced coaching
would help with this decision as how best to use my small station?
73's to all. Bert, K6CSL