[3830] Salmon Run VE3GTC SOCW QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, planophore@aei.ca
Subject: [3830] Salmon Run VE3GTC SOCW QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 07:42:38 -0700
                    Washington State Salmon Run

Call: VE3GTC
Operator(s): VE3GTC
Station: VE3GTC

Class: SOCW QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   14
   15:
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:   14     0       0  Mults = 12  Total Score = 672

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I spent a few hours Saturday out operating protable QRP. Conditions where
challenging. I was hearing many Scandinavian Stations working the SAC contest
but had little luck working them. However, many of the West Coast Salmon Run
stations where strong and easily from my portable location. It is always a
to work any of the QSO Parties and the Salmon Run is one of my late summer
favourites.