[3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 21:17:03 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Sep 23

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.47

  160:   3      2
   80:   7      5
   40:  10      9
   20:  15     12
   15:   3      3
   10:
-------------------
Total:  38     31  Total Score = 1,178

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

First computer re-boot in all the years of NS Ladder.  Probably handed the 3rd
place finish to W6SX.  He asked me on the land line this morning (of course not
a land line any more, really) how many points it would take to pass me on the
6-week total.  I didn't visualize such a fiasco, just goes to show you never
should give up.

Submitted Cab. log to www.b4h.net/nccc with success.  Hope others will give
Bruce's very cool system a shot.  For the moment it's a resource, usage to be
determined.

Both 160 and 15 open, so made it to all bands.  V. strong signals on 160, what
a change. But this may be it for 15.

Tks so much for all the Q's in this past ladder --  you all turned it into a
big success when it looked as if interest was fading out.

Now. . . we need to plan the winter ladder, our most popular of the three.
Ideas welcome as always.

73 Bill n6zfo