[3830] CQ WW RTTY KL7AC SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY KL7AC SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 20:02:05 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: KL7AC
Operator(s): KL7AC
Station: KL7AC

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: North Pole, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 28

   80:    0     0        0      0     0
   40:   40    82       20     32    20
   20:  360   793       51     32    20
   15:  586  1393       52     49    20
   10:  266   572       41     13    13
Total: 1252  1252      164     99    59  Total Score = 914,480

Club:

Comments:

Nice to see Alaska so well represented in this contest. I beat my old HP score
by a wide margin which was my goal. 10M was a lot of fun but alas no openings
on 10 to EU. Did not have the time this summer to do anything with low band
antennas and my score reflects it. Maybe I can think of something before it
gets too cold. Congrats to Gary (AL9A) for a fine score. Hope the propagation
continues to get better.