[3830] CQ WW RTTY WA7LNW SOSB/10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa7lnw@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY WA7LNW SOSB/10 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 10:27:12 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: WA7LNW
Operator(s): WA7LNW
Station: WA7LNW

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: Utah
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  694  1371      40      68    25
Total:  694  1371      40      68    25  Total Score = 182,343

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Outstanding band conditions on 10 meters.  Made the decision to operate 10
meters single band out of my own schedule convienience....but now I am happy I
was present this year to experience the exceptional propagation conditions!

Operated from the Goodrich-Hurricane Mesa Test Facility, elevation 5,300 ft.
and located just 8 miles west of Zion National Park.

Station:  K-3, Alpha 76A, 2 element HEX beam mounted at edge of 1,200 ft. cliff
overlooking Virgin River Valley to the east.

Best of 73's de Jack, WA7LNW

www.cwskimmer.wa7lnw.com
28.288 Mhz 10 meter CW propagation beacon