[3830] CaQP K8MR SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jimk8mr@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP K8MR SOFixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 15:24:46 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:
   80:   14      4
   40:   39     18
   20:   48     41
   15:   49     56
   10:   40     96
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

A good way to spend yet another cold, wet Sunday in Cleveland. Missed Del Norte
and Madera for the sweep.

Great to have 10 meters back!

See you next weekend in the PA QSO Party. I'm still looking for a driver, but
even if none found, I will make an appearance from my old home county of
Mercer, and maybe a few others.

California guys: keep in mind that the PaQP does multipliers by ARRL sections,
not just states, so get on and you may find yourself passing out a rare one!

73  -  Jim  K8MR