[3830] CaQP NA4BW SOFixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, na4bw@Bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP NA4BW SOFixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 17:44:11 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: NA4BW
Operator(s): NA4BW
Station: NA4BW

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 17.5

  160:
   80:    6      0
   40:   32     33
   20:   57     90
   15:   62     93
   10:   48    176
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Missed and never heard Shasta and Yolo.

Kept going back to CW expecting more 'unique' callsigns on Sunday, but it
seemed to be the same guys/ladies I had already worked on Saturday. SSB was a
vastly different experience though.

10m was what keep me in the chair. That was fun on 10m!!

All low wires here, but it didn't seem to matter on 10m. There's no meters like
10 meters right! About time. 73 Brian NA4BW