[3830] CaQP W6DOJ M/MFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K6XN@ATT.NET
Subject: [3830] CaQP W6DOJ M/MFixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 19:46:44 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: W6DOJ
Operator(s): K6ON, K6XN, K6YN
Station: W6DOJ

Class: M/MFixed HP
QTH: NEVA
Operating Time (hrs): 17

  160:
   80:   20    116
   40:  113    276
   20:  195    122
   15:   93    141
   10:    0    238
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club:

Comments:

Bob1, K6YN, Bob2,K6YN and Ted, K6XN, operated from a wilderness area in Northern
California in Nevada County from Ted'd cabin in the Tahoe National Forest at an
elevation of 5000 feet. No power lines, no paved roads, no neighbors. We ran
our stations from generators, batteries and solar panels. This is our best CQP
ever. Murphy visited us but we were able to solve every issue and we all had a
*great* time. We also learned a lot and we all improved our contesting skills.
Thanks for another great CQP all. I hope you all had as much fun as we did!! 73
from K6XN on behalf of K6ON, K6YN and myself. I hope we were able to give you
all at least one contact from Nevada County (you know who you are :-) .