[3830] CaQP VE3KZ SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3kz@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] CaQP VE3KZ SOFixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 07:36:45 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: VE3KZ
Operator(s): VE3KZ
Station: VE3KZ

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: Milton, ON
Operating Time (hrs): 21.2

  160:
   80:   14      2
   40:   73     41
   20:  107    121
   15:   89    161
   10:   77    204
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I can thank K6AQL/m for the last two counties. As I worked him up from Kings I
saw on the map that he was headed towards SUTT and BUTT and snagged them both
for 57 and 58 after about 13 hours of operation. It was hard to keep up steam
pressure after that at 1 a.m. so I hit the sack neglecting 80 almost
completely. Sorry about that.
Congratulations to Tony, VE3RZ and the rest of the CCO crowd!
Sounded like some heavy competition from 4-land!

73 Bob VE3KZ