[3830] CQ WW RTTY W0EM SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jim.w0em@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY W0EM SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 15:26:47 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: W0EM
Operator(s): W0EM
Station: W0EM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Colorado Springs, CO
Operating Time (hrs): 20
Radios: SO2R

   80:    1     2        1      1     1
   40:   39    45       21      5     4
   20:  450   607       50     12    30
   15:  169   358       27     16    44
   10:   44   124        3      9    29
Total:  703  1136      102     43   108  Total Score = 287,408

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

An excellant contest other than letting the smoke out of the finals of my
amp.....my own stupidity.  Great to see 15 and 10 meters open to Europe.  My
first really serious SO2R effort.  Nearly doubled my Q's and quadrupled my
score over SO1R last year.  It was a fun and learning experience.  Worked about
20 hours this contest.  My thanks to the contest sponsors for a terrific contest
again this year.