[3830] Makrothen RTTY K9MUG SO/Single Xcvr HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9mug@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] Makrothen RTTY K9MUG SO/Single Xcvr HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 11:41:01 -0700
                    Makrothen RTTY Contest

Call: K9MUG
Operator(s): K9MUG
Station: K9MUG

Class: SO/Single Xcvr HP
QTH: Al
Operating Time (hrs): 18

------------
   80:
   40:  216
   20:  143
   15:  104
   10:   38
------------
Total:  501  Total Score = 3,152,036

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

My favorite scoring method and many of my favorite contesters! Thanks to all who
contacted me, and all who are responsible for putting on this fun contest.
It was very different this year with the higher bands being open. Great to see

some calls on 10 meters that make the blood pressure. 9M6XRO, ZS2EZ and some
that I missed.

Now, I must sleep or die.

Darrell--K9MUG