[3830] CaQP K6VO(@K6NR) M/SFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6nr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP K6VO(@K6NR) M/SFixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 14:45:08 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: K6VO
Operator(s): K6NR, K6RBS, NR7E, AF6GL, AD6OI, NJ6N, NR6E
Station: K6NR

Class: M/SFixed HP
QTH: SBER
Operating Time (hrs): 30

  160:   18      11
   80:   46     129
   40:   60     218
   20:  183     362
   15:  181     300
   10:  150     422
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club: Southern Orange Amateur Radio Association

Comments:

For the ninth year in a row, members of the Southern Orange Amateur Radio
Association (SOARA) joined me at my San Bernardino desert ham shack to put K6VO
in the California QSO Party.  Conditions were good, with lots of DX QSOs and
openings on all bands.  The QRN was bad, so apologies to the stations calling
we were unable to pull out.

We all had a great time, hope you did too.  See you next year.

     Dana, K6NR

Station: K3 to AL-1500; 5L@48' on 10 meters, 5L@45' on 15, 4L@60' on 20, 40m 4
square, 80m vertical, 160m inverted L.