[3830] AzQP NI7R Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ni7r@orbitelcom.com
Subject: [3830] AzQP NI7R Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 20:16:26 -0700
                    Arizona QSO Party

Call: NI7R
Operator(s): NI7R
Station: NI7R

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Pinal County, AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 2

   80:    2
   40:   15     3
   20:   22
   15:   12
   10:    2
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   53     3       0  Mults = 28  Total Score = 3,152

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

What a bust. Poor participation from Arizona stations. An exchange that was
ridiculous, not to mention being totally incompatible with the PA QSO Party.
Apparently, the organizers were more concerned with Arizona's centennial than
having a good contest. It is really sad when Arizona stations can't even
participate in their own QSO party, but, then again, I can't blame them because
of the stupid rules. The exchange should be the same for both in-state and
out-of-state stations. There should be separate categories for at least CW, SSB
and Mixed. The exchange should be compatible with any other QSO parties going
the same weekend. Our Arizona QSO Party could be at least as popular as the
Washington State Salmon Run (a state of similar size) with proper organization
and support. In the spirit of a bad Outlaw, I say we hang the organizers from
the highest tree. The Arizona QSO Party should be organized by true contesters.
I would like to see the AZ QSO Party sponsored by the Arizona Outlaws Contest
Club (AOCC) with the full support of AOCC members perhaps by 2013. I am willing
to help.