[3830] PaQP W3WN M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w3wn@n3sh.org
Subject: [3830] PaQP W3WN M/S LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 18:39:05 -0700
                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: W3WN
Operator(s): W3WN, W3LE, KB3ERQ, K9FURR
Station: W3WN

Class: M/S LP
QTH: ALLEGHENY
Operating Time (hrs): 22

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
---------------------------------------
Total:  102    301      0         0  Mults = 100  Total Score = 50,900

Club: Wireless Association of South Hills

Comments:

Best team effort under this call/QTH, one of the best efforts we've ever had;
met or exceeded all of our goals for this year's contest.  Clean sweep, 2nd one
in 3 years, one of several from the WASH club this year (N3ZK & N3SBF also
swept).

Saturday started out slower than expected, but propagation picked up and we
steamed right along.  Sunday afternoon is often a bit of a drag, but the bands
stayed lively and there were plenty of operators to work.

Unfortunately, didn't hear or work any 5 or 6 stations, and just a relative
handful of 4, 7, and 0 stations.

Lots of fun also working "cross contest" with some of the SAC Phone, Oceana CW,
and Arizona QSO Party contestants.  Always great to help each other out!

My thanks to the other team operators (Ron W3LE, Ben KB3ERQ, and of course, our
mascot, Lucy K9FURR) for taking the time and effort to help out.

73, ron w3wn