[3830] IlQP KV8Q Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kv8q@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] IlQP KV8Q Fixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 05:46:16 -0700
                    Illinois QSO Party

Call: KV8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: KV8Q

Class: Fixed LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 8
Radios: SO2R

  160:      0       0
   80:     43       0
   40:    106       0
   20:     20       0
   15:      0       0
   10:      0       0
    6:      0       0
    2:      0       0
------------------------
Total:    169       0  Mults = 76  Total Score = 23,322

Club: DELARA Contest Team

Comments:

My score was down a bit from last year but the FUN level was still up there.
This is an active state QSO party with lots of opportunities to chase
mobiles/rovers around with a nice touch of fixed stations to keep things
moving.  It was nice to have a bit of short skip into Illinois on 20 meters.
Heard a few folks on 15 but they didn't hear me.  Still have yet to hear an IL
station on 160 meters in this event.  Thanks to the mobiles/rovers for the
following QSO's/Counties:
N9JF    16/14
W9WI    15/14
K9WM    10/7
NN9K    9/3
N9FN    8/4
AE8M    6/5
WI9X    4/4
W9WE    4/2
K9GXU   3/3
WN9E    3/3
K9IUA   2/2
I hope to be able to clear my calendar again next yest to participate in this
event once again.  Thanks for all of the QSO's and fun.  73 tom